Texas Pulmonary & Critical Care Consultants, P.A. is looking for a BE/BC pulmonary/critical care physician to join a well-established practice of 29 physicians providing care across 9 practice sites in Fort Worth and neighboring suburbs.Job Description and Details:
- A 50:50 mix of ICU/Pulmonary Medicine; Sleep a plus but not mandatory
- Opportunities to perform EBUS and other interventional procedures
- Excellent hospital ancillary and nursing staff
- State of the art PFT equipment and sleep lab
- Flexibility to schedule 1/2 days and days off during the month
- Call schedules vary across practice sites
- Partnership after two years with minimal buy in
- Excellent earning potential
The group has very strong presence in the Fort Worth area, which is home to nearly 2 million residents. Fort Worth is one of the fastest growing cities in America and is conveniently located within 40 minutes from downtown Dallas and Dallas/FW airport. Fort Worth has a vibrant downtown and cultural district which offer a wide array of leisure activities. Comprehensive tort reform makes Texas an ideal place to practice medicine. Low cost of living, no state income tax, and mild winters make DFW area a very desirable place to raise a family.
To apply: send CV and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.